Blackberry Hill Hospital formed part of Rydon Constructions £65m PFI contract to supply mental health facilities across the South West.
As part of the 25 year maintenance program we were selected to carry out the first periodic re-decorations since construction was completed in 2006. The scheme consists of 80 en-suite beds, therapy workshops, gymnasium and administration areas.
Working in a live environment such as this requires careful planning and selection of operatives and materials to minimise disruption. Every effort has been made to minimise the turnover of new operatives on this project so as to minimise stress to the patients.
- Client: Rydon Maintenance
- Project Location: Bristol
- Approx Value: £260k
- Project Period: 160 weeks
- Labour: 2 to 4 operatives
- Materials: Dulux Trade, Diamond Eggshell, Diamond Matt, Gloss